Why join the Triangle Pest Control team?
We live by our motto that we are professionals serving professionals. We offer an environment where our team members exercise respect, integrity, service and excellence. In owning the experience, we provide the best service possible and enhance the lives of everyone we come in contact with. We keep our promises, improve quality of life, and fulfill the need for peace of mind at every interaction.
Our Lawn Care Specialists do the right thing when no one is watching. We all possess a strong sense of work ethic and flexibility, keeping enthusiasm and humor intertwined with our work. We respect and depend on one another, always taking the initiative to go above and beyond the task at hand. Do you feel as though you possess these same qualities? Then we are the company for you.
- Sense of Humor
Are you someone who enjoys freedom and flexibility, establishing relationships, helping others, solving problems, and new challenges? As a Lawn Care Specialist, you will provide basic lawn maintenance and upkeep, apply fertilizer and weed control. The ideal Lawn Care Specialist is independent, confident, and customer oriented with excellent time management skills, strong communication ability, and most importantly ... a very positive attitude.
If you have got what it takes, we will provide the rest:
- Excellent Opportunities for Advancement
- Awesome Learning Potential
- Fun Atmosphere
- Full Pest Control Training
- In-depth Industry Orientation
- $2,500 SIGN ON BONUS!
- No prior lawn care experience needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- No Layoffs in the Winter (Full Time/Year Around Position)
- Attractive Compensation Linked to Performance
- Health Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company Paid Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Supplemental Life Insurance Plan
- 401(k) Program and Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays